It’s holiday season and that means Christmas parties. While it’s a great time to be festive, things can get out of hand fast. You can make one bad decision or be at the wrong place at the wrong time and your whole life could be hanging in the balance. If you’ve been accused of a crime, you may need the expertise of a criminal defense lawyer. Stephen G. Price has become synonymous with the best Richmond defense lawyer because he brings over 30 years of experience.
Here are 7 tips for choosing a criminal defense lawyer.
1. Passion. Stephen G. Price wants to fight for your rights and always listens to your case. You want someone on your side.
2. Experienced. You want a lawyer that has experience defending a multitude of people and treats everyone as an individual but is still an expert in what you’re charged for. Stephen G. Price brings over 30 years of criminal defense experience.
3. Listen to your instincts. Just like any social interaction, your instincts help you judge character. You should choose a lawyer that is an advisor and doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable or pressured.
4. Confidence vs arrogance. Building a strong case takes hard work and preparation not false promises.
5. Great references. Stephen G. Price is a former member of the RCMP. Needless to say, his knowledge of criminal defense is very high as he has developed 30 years of relationships within his field.
6. Reasonable fee. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. While someone fresh out of law school may seem like good value, how much is experience worth to you? Do your research and compare fees and results and you’ll find, more often than not, that Stephen G. Price is your Richmond defense lawyer.
7. Great communication. Often times legal documents or the general process can be confusing. A lawyer that you can understand and communicate with is invaluable. Stephen G. Price will not only ensure that you understand the process but will also go over all the options to ensure you achieve the best possible outcome for you. Consequences can haunt you if you don’t have enough information to make the right long-term decision.
No matter what you are charged with, you should have a lawyer on your side. Stephen G. Price is a criminal defense lawyer that has 30 years of experience and continues to fight passionately for results that are best for you. If you’re looking for a Richmond defense lawyer, contact Stephen G. Price.